the new advanced ragdoll system for Unity 3D and Mecanim!
Asset Store link:
What does it do?
Tired of your ragdolls just falling down like a sack of potatoes? Me too! That's why we made ragNimation!
Make your ragdolls play an animation while they are falling down!
watch the introduction video
- Simple UI with minimal code required!
- Mix animations with your ragdolls!
- High performance! Ragdolls are only used when they are needed!
- Blend between different ragNimations!
- Blend from ragNimations, to full body ragdolls to complete animations with just 3 lines of code!
- Multiple ragdoll masks give you endless possibilities!
- Support for ragdolls with up to 19 bones!
- Ragdoll only the parts you want!
Q: Do I need a special kind of animations for this?
A: No! You can use any animation you want!
Q: Does it work on every rig?
A: At the moment it works only for humanoid rigs.
Q: How easy is it to set up?
A: Simple as it can be! These are the steps you need to do:
Create a ragdoll
Create a ragdoll mask through our UI
Drop a script on your character
Code when you want it to happen
our Ragdoll Mask
simply select the bones you want to animate when you call the ragdoll
Here's a video with the basics on how to set up ragNimation
As you can see, in under 6 minutes you can have two different instances with no sweat at all!
If you already have a ragdoll this time is cut in half!